Picking up the phone as your membership sign-up deadlines approach can be difficult, but it’s an important part of growing your Impact 100 chapter. Try these conversation starters, if you’ve been putting off making those calls:
- “It occurred to me that I haven’t shared this with you…”
- “I want to tell you about Impact 100 and why I participate…”
- “I can’t believe that it has taken me so long to tell you about Impact 100…”
- “I know that it will be as transformational for you as it has been for me…”
- “I can’t believe I didn’t remember to talk to you about Impact 100. Help me think; who else should we talk to?…”
The MOST IMPORTANT part of the story is what Impact 100 membership has meant to YOU! Statistics tell us that we must hear something seven times before we really know it. Look around the room at your next Impact 100 event, and think about who is missing? Call them up, and share your story. Tell them that they don’t need to come to an event in person; there’s more than enough information available online. All they need is a willing heart and a desire to jump into something that will really change the world! They don’t need any special skills; your Impact 100 chapter will train them and provide everything they need to join this powerful movement. You are empowered to spread the word to everyone! A personal ask makes a bigger Impact!